If you are asking questions like:
- How do I prepare my practice for sale?
- How do I make the practice more attractive for sale?
- How do I structure a future purchase with my boss? Or with my employee?
- The other side in the negotiations is asking for X as a condition of the sale…is that normal?
- We want to set up a partnership but don’t know how to structure it. Can you help?
- Negotiations or a purchase sale are stalling…. Can you help to get things moving again?’
Then you’ve come to the right place!
Having overseen hundreds of transactions, we have become familiar with best practice and the pitfalls when practice equity changes hands. Whatever stress or conflict you’re facing in your negotiations, chances are we have probably seen it before and could help steer you back on to the right path.
Our consultants, have over 80 years of combined practical veterinary and business experience within the industry. We are always happy to share our knowledge with colleagues who are contemplating buying or selling a practice.
We are also able to give a considered professional opinion on practice strategic options, including practice expansion, specialisation, mergers and conglomerations.